May 16, 2008

more pug news

It took me 27 tries to get this one shot of Muttley (aka: Devil Dog, Scrappy, You Little Sh*t)...he doesn't sit still for long...




most of his days are spent biting ankles, or Astro....



not much stitching to report...nights have been spent at work and days are spent trying to catch a nap. It took me four hours to get them to lie down for just under one hour...but how sweet it was...



we've had territorial wars, running, chasing, biting, house-training, growling, barking, happy Pugs, pissed off Pugs, licking, chewing, jumping, bringing in sticks and shredding them all over the house, piddles, poops, medicines, crunchy treats, chewy treats, socks everywhere, sweet puppy breath and ankle biting.

That's our house this week. Just call us the Muttley Crew.

I did mention the ankle biting, right? I have the fang marks to prove it.

Happy weekend, y'all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute! I don't envy you having to deal with all the little puppy stuff though. Loved the pictures!! Hugs, Lois

Nancy said...

Have a good weekend! Oh that adorable little face!

Deborah said...

Andrea! I haven't looked at anyone's blog in so long (including my own, lol!) and you've been holding out on all your great finishes! Deb is a marvel isn't she? I love absolutely everything you've posted! And now Muttley, OMG, what a doll. I hope you survive puppyhood!

TinaTx said...

Sometimes the only thing that saves a puppy is the fact that they are just so darn cute! Which is about all I can say for the ones we are keeping for the summer! (belong to baby boy and DIL) I told dh the other day I know why they keep several tags on Nicholas - same reason I used to put bells on the boys shoes!
We had one that was also known as the Devil Dog or That D*mn Little Dog. A friend even asked me once if he had a name other than That D*mn little dog! (he did, Lego, we lost him earlier in the year)
They are cute - especially when they are asleep! LOL

Sharon said...

Your puppy is too adorable! i love the one with the remote control.

Tobie said...

OMG, what cuteness! I'm so jealous. wait, no I guess I'm not when I think about the work that goes along with puppies, but how adorable!!! That's an awesome Mothers Day gift.

Carolyn said...

What a cute puppy...Pugs are one of my favorite breds and I am seriously considering getting one when I buy my own dog...I love your photos....