October 16, 2008

and I don't even watch that show!

A friend of mine posted about this site on her blog, so of course, I had to check it out.

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Descendants - Geneology

Oh dear. Weird, huh? Never watched one whole episode of Desperate Housewives, but kinda knew who she is because of all the hoopla over her marriage to Tony Parker. (Hey, I read the headlines of In Touch magazine when standing in the checkout line at the grocery store, what about it)?! ;-)
I'm not sure what to think of this one. Hmmm.
If anyone of you do this, let me know how it goes for you :-)

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Hmmmm...... hey cutie! I don't see the "morph".... the whole thing, from beginning to end looks like a pretty movie star to me!! ;-)
hugs to you!

Andrea said...

ohmygosh, Joyce, you're just too sweet, thank you so much :)
I'm pretty sure my face is at least twice the size of hers, she soooo tiny!

BugnLVoe said...

Thats a pretty cool Morph!

Deborah said...

Isn't that site fun??? And I think it was a good match! She just has on more makeup than you do! Now I know what DD would look like as a blonde and it wasn't bad, lol.