October 16, 2008

a little distraction for you...

...to make up for the horrible "morphing" thing I posted about earlier...what I was thinking is beyond me!

This is my Little Witch..



a quick and fun stitch...



a kit from Shepherd's Bush. Yes, I can't seem to stop stitching their stuff lately...



it's like Halloween Candy....addicting.



stay tuned for another one very soon!

Sorry about the whole Eva Longoria thing. I really don't look like her at all, not sure why that site picked her as my look-a-like, must have been the angle, ha!

Oh, and Mr. Muttley pug is doing just fine, his surgery went off without a hitch and he's just as wild as ever, which isn't a good thing when they're supposed to NOT be running, etc. The vet sent home tranquilizers for him, but he fights them and it's quite hysterical seeing him run around and his legs falling out from under him. Poor thing. Astro is not so amused that he's back however....

7 comments:

Bine said...

Andrea, that is so cute! How are you going to finish it?
SB is having some very nice kits. I ordered a few some time ago but I am still waiting for my order......

Veronica said...

Aww... she's adorable. The cutest witch I've ever seen. Another lovely finish, Andrea. Your needle is not only smoking these days, it's on fire!

Anonymous said...

Love your witch, Andrea! YGG!! I love SB's Halloween stuff. Glad to hear that all is right in pug land, too. :)

Nancy said...

I love your little witch! She is just beautiful.

Glad to hear Mutley survived his surgery OK. I didn't click on that video until just now, but Andrea, you have the sweetest smile!

Paisley said...

Love your Little Witch! SB was one of my first stitching addictions! Their kits really are like candy!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute one!

Michelle said...

I love this one. SB has such cute pieces. I need to stitch more of them!